RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an easy way to keep updated on the news that's of interest to you. Instead of having to go to websites to see if there's a new story or feature, you can use RSS to tell you every time the news you want is updated.
How can I use RSS?
To use RSS, you need to get hold of an application called a news reader. There are many, from freeware to shareware to choose from. These readers display RSS information feeds from your chosen websites on your computer. All you have to do to get set up is to select an RSS feed from the list below.
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- BitTorrent moves to patch reflective DDoS attack flaw
- Recovering from virtual breaches is doubly expensive for businesses
- Symantec identifies 49 new modules associated with Regin
- ICYMI: Adblock threatens OSX; Thomson customers exposed; AM leaker 'a woman'; AM police call on white hat help; Malaysia cyber alert
- Dark website Agora closes over Tor vulnerability suspicions