RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an easy way to keep updated on the news that's of interest to you. Instead of having to go to websites to see if there's a new story or feature, you can use RSS to tell you every time the news you want is updated.
How can I use RSS?
To use RSS, you need to get hold of an application called a news reader. There are many, from freeware to shareware to choose from. These readers display RSS information feeds from your chosen websites on your computer. All you have to do to get set up is to select an RSS feed from the list below.
SC Webcasts UK
Senior Accreditor, Security Risk and Assurance Manager
Disclosure & Barring Service - Liverpool, Merseyside
DV Cleared Systems Architect - 6 Months - London
Computerfutures - London (North), London (Greater)
CISO – Chief Information Security Officer (Up to £100K)
Evolution Recruitment - London (North), London (Greater)
Head of Security Strategy – London
Evolution Recruitment - London (West), London (Greater)
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- It's a trap! WhatsApp Gold 'premium' version lures users to malware
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- Microsoft ends common password use and password lockout
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- 1.5 billion Windows computers potentially affected by unpatched 0-day exploit