SC Awards 2016 Europe: Round seven of this year's awards finalists
The winners will be announced at the Awards Night on 7 June
We are delighted to reveal the finalists for the following awards in the Professional awards categories. Please be sure to join us on Awards Night, Tuesday 7 June 2016, at Old Billingsgate – a stunning venue on the Thames in the heart of the City of London – to find out who the winners will be.
These are the final awards categories to be announced on our site today. Other awards finalists were announced earlier – check our site for details or go to the SC Awards Europe website for a full listing: www.SCAwardsEurope.com.
Best Professional Training or Certification Programme
- (ISC)2 CISSP by (ISC)²
- CREST Professional Accreditation and Certification by CREST
- SSCP® – Systems Security Certified Practitioner by International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)²
- Certified Information Privacy Professional - Europe by IAPP
- Principles of Privacy in Technology by IAPP
CSO/CISO of the Year
- Julie George, CISO, Post Office
- Troels Oerting, group CISO, Barclays Plc
- Ian West, chief of cyber security, NATO Communications and Information Agency
Best Security Team – to be announced later
For more information about the awards and to book your tickets for the gala Awards Night, visit the SC Awards Europe website: www.SCAwardsEurope.com.