SC Magazine eConferences: Stay current with industry trends
SC Magazine virtual events broadcast half-, full-day, and even two-day formats. Check our calendar for event times and descriptions. These rich-in-content virtual events include all the features and benefits of a live trade show - accessible from the comfort of your desk or laptop.
- Watch educational webcasts and participate in live Q+A discussions with IT security thought leaders.
- Network freely throughout the environment: visit vendor booths and "chat" with top IT experts and peers.
- Download research, whitepapers and industry collateral to view at your leisure.
- Earn CPE credits with participating certification vendors.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive updates on upcoming events, or if you experience a technical problem.
What to expect
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Britain hit hard as cyber-attacks rise 40 percent
- Nearly 100 Oracle product vulnerabilities require patches
- London police chief admits cyber-crime failings
- Prison escape via mobile phone highlights social engineering vulnerability
- RSA 2015: Cyber-security professionals identify cyber-criminals as biggest threat
- Obama's 'unclassified emails' accessed by Russian hackers
- RSA 2015: Some point-of-sale security tips
- RSA 2015: Keynote addresses online safety risks to increasingly connected youths
- RSA 2015: Convenience said to be the weakest link in mobile phone security
- RSA 2015: Bug bounties - accepted but concerns remain