SC Magazine eConferences: Stay current with industry trends
SC Magazine virtual events broadcast half-, full-day, and even two-day formats. Check our calendar for event times and descriptions. These rich-in-content virtual events include all the features and benefits of a live trade show - accessible from the comfort of your desk or laptop.
- Watch educational webcasts and participate in live Q+A discussions with IT security thought leaders.
- Network freely throughout the environment: visit vendor booths and "chat" with top IT experts and peers.
- Download research, whitepapers and industry collateral to view at your leisure.
- Earn CPE credits with participating certification vendors.
Questions? Email email@example.com to receive updates on upcoming events, or if you experience a technical problem.
What to expect
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Russia's Central Bank introduces new mandatory cyber-security regulations
- Singapore to shut off internet access for government agencies
- Epic hack, thousands of salted logins stolen
- 6 in 10 universities hit by ransomware, 2/3 hit multiple times
- Shadow Broker's leaked files confirmed real by Snowden docs
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- Microsoft ends common password use and password lockout
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- 1.5 billion Windows computers potentially affected by unpatched 0-day exploit
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- ICYMI: Russian banks, Singapore, ransomware on campus, gaming hacks and more Snowden
- Advocacy groups urge FCC in the US to address connected car technology threat
- Lost devices leading cause of data breaches, report
- WhatsApp to share customer data with Facebook
- Hackers exploit vBulletin flaw to access 27M accounts on 11 websites