Upcoming SC eConferences
SC Magazine eConference: PCI v3. Beyond compliance - Achieve security
Where: Your computer
Earn CPE Credit for attending*
PCI V3 - are you confident that you are now compliant? And what are you doing about v3.1 to tackle SSL issues? We look at how you should ensure you are implementing the requirements of PCI v3 and v3.1 correctly to ensure that you do not fall short of compliance, and where that might happen. We also consider common challenge areas and what you ought to be doing to go beyond the bare minimum, implementing international best practice security in your cards and payments systems. We'll also discuss vulnerabilities within the SSL protocol that require an alternative cryptographic approach to protect payment transactions and how migration away from SSL impacts security and PCI DSS compliance efforts as well as strategies for addressing these challenges.
Jeremy King, International Director, PCI Security Standards Council
Tracey Long, Payment Security PCI DSS Compliance Manager, WorldPay
Questions? Email email@example.com to receive updates on upcoming events or webcasts, or if you experience a technical problem.
For sponsorship opportunities email;
Dennis Koster, Account Manager at:
Martin Hallett, Account Director at:
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Social engineering: hacker tricks that make recipients click
- Security researcher blasts United Airlines' bug bounty programme
- Video: Young and gifted codebreakers compete in cyber-security masterclass final
- Win32/CompromisedCert.D is now certifiably Dell-stroyed
- Five last minute retail risk mitigations for Black Friday weekend
- ISSE Berlin: Germany to promote 'digital sovereignty'
- Purchasing cyber-insurance without a proven security system will leave businesses out of pocket
- Sophisticated Apple Phishing Email making the rounds
- ISSE Berlin: Safe Harbour II initial agreement expected
- 2015 worst year in history for Mac malware