Upcoming SC eConferences
SC Magazine eConference: PCI v3. Beyond compliance - Achieve security
Where: Your computer
Earn CPE Credit for attending*
PCI V3 - are you confident that you are now compliant? And what are you doing about v3.1 to tackle SSL issues? We look at how you should ensure you are implementing the requirements of PCI v3 and v3.1 correctly to ensure that you do not fall short of compliance, and where that might happen. We also consider common challenge areas and what you ought to be doing to go beyond the bare minimum, implementing international best practice security in your cards and payments systems. We'll also discuss vulnerabilities within the SSL protocol that require an alternative cryptographic approach to protect payment transactions and how migration away from SSL impacts security and PCI DSS compliance efforts as well as strategies for addressing these challenges.
Jeremy King, International Director, PCI Security Standards Council
Tracey Long, Payment Security PCI DSS Compliance Manager, WorldPay
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive updates on upcoming events or webcasts, or if you experience a technical problem.
For sponsorship opportunities email;
Dennis Koster, Account Manager at:
Martin Hallett, Account Director at:
Sign up to our newsletters
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £47-56k + package
Infosec People - Hampshire, England, Aldershot
Senior Security Engineer
Loveworklife Recruitment - United Kingdom
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Investigatory Powers and Digital Economy Bills could threaten economy
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Microsoft update left Azure Linux virtual machines open to hacking
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- ICYMI: Tesco warned; IP Bill threatens economy; German routers offline; Azure trojan; Gooligan fraud
- Data centres are on the move - where will they end up?
- 90% of ITDMs believe IAM is crucial to digital transformation success
- Research: Hacked companies could see customer exodus if breached
- Misconfigured drive exposes locations of explosives used by oil industry