Upcoming SC eConferences
SC Magazine eConference: PCI v3. Beyond compliance - Achieve security
Where: Your computer
Earn CPE Credit for attending*
PCI V3 - are you confident that you are now compliant? And what are you doing about v3.1 to tackle SSL issues? We look at how you should ensure you are implementing the requirements of PCI v3 and v3.1 correctly to ensure that you do not fall short of compliance, and where that might happen. We also consider common challenge areas and what you ought to be doing to go beyond the bare minimum, implementing international best practice security in your cards and payments systems. We'll also discuss vulnerabilities within the SSL protocol that require an alternative cryptographic approach to protect payment transactions and how migration away from SSL impacts security and PCI DSS compliance efforts as well as strategies for addressing these challenges.
Jeremy King, International Director, PCI Security Standards Council
Tracey Long, Payment Security PCI DSS Compliance Manager, WorldPay
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive updates on upcoming events or webcasts, or if you experience a technical problem.
For sponsorship opportunities email;
Dennis Koster, Account Manager at:
Martin Hallett, Account Director at:
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- BT Broadband outage blamed on power failure [updated]
- Critical infrastructure in Europe exposed to hackers
- Polish telecom suffers major data breach following hack
- Wassenaar Arrangement 'inhibits international cyber-security efforts'
- Poking around with Pokémon: why app developers need to address permission abuse
- It's a trap! WhatsApp Gold 'premium' version lures users to malware
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- Microsoft ends common password use and password lockout
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- 1.5 billion Windows computers potentially affected by unpatched 0-day exploit
- Fake Tinder sites lure users to give up financial info
- 65% of IT pros would be grounded by Mum for their messy firewall rules
- Google recieved record 4677 data requests in latest transparency report
- ICYMI: BT outage; Euro CNI vulnerable; 4 rail attacks; Polish telecom hack: ransomware uses cloud
- BlackBerry & Apple rumble: CEO calls helping law enforcement 'civic duty'