Upcoming SC eConferences
SC Magazine eConference: PCI v3. Beyond compliance - Achieve security
Where: Your computer
Earn CPE Credit for attending*
PCI V3 - are you confident that you are now compliant? And what are you doing about v3.1 to tackle SSL issues? We look at how you should ensure you are implementing the requirements of PCI v3 and v3.1 correctly to ensure that you do not fall short of compliance, and where that might happen. We also consider common challenge areas and what you ought to be doing to go beyond the bare minimum, implementing international best practice security in your cards and payments systems. We'll also discuss vulnerabilities within the SSL protocol that require an alternative cryptographic approach to protect payment transactions and how migration away from SSL impacts security and PCI DSS compliance efforts as well as strategies for addressing these challenges.
Jeremy King, International Director, PCI Security Standards Council
Tracey Long, Payment Security PCI DSS Compliance Manager, WorldPay
Questions? Email email@example.com to receive updates on upcoming events or webcasts, or if you experience a technical problem.
For sponsorship opportunities email;
Dennis Koster, Account Manager at:
Martin Hallett, Account Director at:
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- European Parliament approves GDPR
- Have retailers secured themselves against the Insider threat before you head to the checkout?
- Ensure that your employment contracts are fit for purpose for cyber-security
- Cyber-crime as a business rampant, new study
- How will the new EU-US privacy shield fit with the upcoming General Data Protection Regulation?
- BT Tower mock cyber-investigation unveils hidden IT talents
- Botnets getting bigger and stronger, says Kaspersky
- Video: New EPQ offers students equivalent of cyber-security AS level
- Qatar National Bank breached, files published, Turkish fascists claim responsibility
- ICYMI: Facebook flaw; Verizon report; 5 Cisco alerts; TalkTalk arrest; Crime up