Upcoming SC eConferences
SC Magazine eConference: PCI v3. Beyond compliance - Achieve security
Where: Your computer
Earn CPE Credit for attending*
PCI V3 - are you confident that you are now compliant? And what are you doing about v3.1 to tackle SSL issues? We look at how you should ensure you are implementing the requirements of PCI v3 and v3.1 correctly to ensure that you do not fall short of compliance, and where that might happen. We also consider common challenge areas and what you ought to be doing to go beyond the bare minimum, implementing international best practice security in your cards and payments systems. We'll also discuss vulnerabilities within the SSL protocol that require an alternative cryptographic approach to protect payment transactions and how migration away from SSL impacts security and PCI DSS compliance efforts as well as strategies for addressing these challenges.
Jeremy King, International Director, PCI Security Standards Council
Tracey Long, Payment Security PCI DSS Compliance Manager, WorldPay
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive updates on upcoming events or webcasts, or if you experience a technical problem.
For sponsorship opportunities email;
Dennis Koster, Account Manager at:
Martin Hallett, Account Director at:
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- It's a trap! WhatsApp Gold 'premium' version lures users to malware
- Two-year GDPR honeymoon period starts today
- Surrey teenager charged under Computer Misuse Act over Mumsnet hack
- Cerber ransomware on sale in Russian darknet with new scripting features
- Netflix's VPN ban may result in stronger security for VPN customers
- Email error leaks hundreds of Northern Ireland prison officer details
- Don't connect your charging cell to a computer or you may get hacked!
- SC Roundtable: Turning data into actionable intelligence
- Wekby cyber-criminals use DNS tunnelling for command and control of malware
- ICYMI: WhatsApp trap; Cerber RaaS; LinkedIn loss; Screen lock; 2 yrs to GDPR