Most Recent Articles by SC Staff
ICYMI: Tesco warned; IP Bill threatens economy; German routers offline; Azure trojan; Gooligan fraudDec 02, 2016
Our roundup of top stories from this week, have a great weekend!
This week, A Blacknurse DDoS that can cripple with only one laptop, Facebook spam delivers Locky, ATM scammers, NSA's dark tower and two arrests after the three data breach.
ICYMI: Michael page CV leak; Barclays vulnerability; Tesco hack; Russia's Microsoft probe; Talk Talk convictionNov 18, 2016
In this week's In Case You Missed it we look at: Capgemini leaks 780,000 Michael Page job candidate CVs; Barclays LFI vulnerability; Tesco hack details?; Microsoft investigated in Russia; Talk Talk 17 yr old convicted
In this week's In Case You Missed It we look at: Youngest Cyber-Sec winner; Tesco bank hacked; DDoS hits Finns heating; US election vulnerability; NHS Trust closed by malware
This week In Case You Missed it looks at: £1.9 bn for UK cyber strategy; Hospital hacked; More NSA leaks; Fraud attack league; Directors' breach liability
More Articles by SC Staff
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £47-56k + package
Infosec People - Hampshire, England, Aldershot
Senior Security Engineer
Loveworklife Recruitment - United Kingdom
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Investigatory Powers and Digital Economy Bills could threaten economy
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Microsoft update left Azure Linux virtual machines open to hacking
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- ICYMI: Tesco warned; IP Bill threatens economy; German routers offline; Azure trojan; Gooligan fraud
- Data centres are on the move - where will they end up?
- 90% of ITDMs believe IAM is crucial to digital transformation success
- Research: Hacked companies could see customer exodus if breached
- Misconfigured drive exposes locations of explosives used by oil industry