Most Recent Articles by SC Staff
This week: Russian banking legislation, Internet shutdowns for singapore, Ransomware on universities, gaming hacks and the Shadow broker.
The NATO Information Assurance and Cyber Defence Symposium (NIAS) in Mons is expected to outline the alliance's vision and plans to boost capabilities including cyber-security expenditure priorities.
The top three findings from Trend Micro's TrendLabs six-monthly threat trends are the doubling of ransomware families, geographic spread of business email scams and increasing Flash and IOT vulnerabilities spotted.
Visiting a 'forbidden' website is now punishable with a three-year jail term in India - even without downloading anything. NordVPN predicts a surge of VPN subscriptions in India by Internet users to protect online freedom.
This week: cyber weapons of the battlefield, TeamViewer being used for nefarious ends, an insider breach at Sage, How to close the skills gap and some fascinating insight from the leaker of all leakers.
More Articles by SC Staff
ICYMI: Spotting encrypted malware; Russia attacked; Power plant malware; Malicious Pokemon; Amazon breached?Jul 15,2016
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
DV Cleared Systems Architect - 6 Months - London
Computerfutures - London (North), London (Greater)
CISO – Chief Information Security Officer (Up to £100K)
Evolution Recruitment - London (North), London (Greater)
Head of Security Strategy – London
Evolution Recruitment - London (West), London (Greater)
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Associate Professor in Cyber Security and Networking
Edinburgh Napier University - Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Russia's Central Bank introduces new mandatory cyber-security regulations
- Singapore to shut off internet access for government agencies
- What exactly will this new bill of rights mean for privacy laws within the UK?
- 6 in 10 universities hit by ransomware, 2/3 hit multiple times
- Epic hack, thousands of salted logins stolen
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- Microsoft ends common password use and password lockout
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- 1.5 billion Windows computers potentially affected by unpatched 0-day exploit
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?