Most Recent Articles by SC Staff
In this week's In Case You Missed It (ICYMI): IBM warning over masterful Shifu, Carphone Warehouse attack was a wake-up call, KeyRaider targets jailbroken iPhones, pre-empt the EU and safeguard data now, and thousands of vulnerable Android apps found with new scanner.
Uber has hired Charlie Miller, a former National Security Agency (NSA) analyst, and his cohort Chris Valasek, from IOActive
ICYMI: Adblock threatens OSX; Thomson customers exposed; AM leaker 'a woman'; AM police call on white hat help; Malaysia cyber alertAug 28, 2015
In this week's In Case You Missed It (ICYMI): Adblock Plus weakens Mac OSX ? Thomson breach exposes hundreds; Madison insider a woman says McAfee - police call for 'white hat' help; Cyber-attack alert in Malaysia.
More Articles by SC Staff
ICYMI: Big data leaking; Salesforce vulnerability; suppressed car hack; sound authentication and critical IE fixAug 21,2015
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Chinese Android smartphones now shipping with pre-installed malware
- The Carphone Warehouse cyber-attack: a wake-up call to UK business
- IBM warns of 'masterful' new Shifu banking Trojan
- Pre-empt the regulations and safeguard your data NOW!
- KeyRaider infects 'jailbroken' Apple iPhone users in 18 countries