- MPs slam the web's "dark side" and demand regulation
- DNS patch causes BIND servers to go slow
- Good reputations make sites prime targets
- X-Force at mid-year: Cybercriminals get faster
- Bank fraud rockets to all-time high 'due to credit crunch'
- Hacker loses Lords extradition appeal
- Microsoft Live OneCare to be pre-installed
- Study: Security flaws threaten online banking
- Four fixes shipped for "critical" RealPlayer holes
- London 'is worst for card fraud'
- Windows boss quits Microsoft
- Application weaknesses double as networks tighten up
- Alonso 'crash' email is banking trojan
- Oyster card hack will be revealed
- Macs under hack attack as popularity rises
- Companies 'never too small to be secure'
- BT faces Tiscali defamation fury
- End of reign for jailed 'spam king'
- DNS flaw revelation fuels pressure to patch
- Profit warnings in software and computer services fall
- BlackBerry maker fixes PDF flaw that could crash server
- Is Limbo 2 the ultimate trojan?
- Google Trends hacked again
- Online passport service 'could have prevented breach'
- Cost of fixing software defects 'runs into millions'
- Barclays steps up fraud fight
- New secure online backup for home users
- Financial data 'needs better protection'
- Removable devices pose new security risk
- Angelina Jolie spoof tempts unwary users
- Trojan disguised as UPS delivery note
- Business 'booms' for organised cybercriminals
- Broadband bills buck price rise trend
- "Spam King" Soloway to be sentenced on 22 July
- Oracle pushes out 45 patches; 14 for Database
- Webroot founder found dead after going missing in Hawaii
- New trojan in the wild targeting multimedia files
- As businesses weigh adoption, new iPhone plugs 13 flaws
- Online auction site goes to war on spam
- Sun and Apple offer security updates
- Cybercriminals move with the times
- Attackers target zero-day Microsoft Word bug
- Interview: Matt Moynahan
- Web 2.0: Sign up for Enterprise 2.0
- NAC: Growing pains
- If it's broken, fix it
- Legal matters: Beware the enemy within
- A Flash in the pan?
- The numbers game
- Get involved with SC
- Multiple vendors cooperate to issue DNS design flaw fix
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday fixes nine vulnerabilities
- Microsoft investigates ActiveX public exploits
- Mozilla set to develop risk model for software development
- Microsoft IE8 to have more defences
- Steganography developers turn their attention to hiding information in VoIP
- Steganography harnesses VoIP networks
- Exclusive: Bletchley Park set for Lottery rescue
- Indian Government withdraws threat over BlackBerry services
- HMRC breach would have been avoided for just £15,000
- Data watchdog admits to deluge of Central Government breach info
- PCI standard widened to include unattended point-of-sale terminals
- US Army set to hire internet spies
- Tech vendors team up to thwart patent trolls
- Google scores key win with security and applications deal
- Apple updates OS X to address security and performance issues
- Europe just "weeks" away from data sharing deal with FBI
- Deadline arrives for latest PCI standard requirement
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Information Security Risk Manager, £45-55k + bens
Infosec People - West Midlands, England, Coventry
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £55-63k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Aldershot, Hampshire
Security Architect, Cardiff - to £70k Basic
Infosec People - Cardiff, Wales
Interim CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) - Cyber Security Director
CYBER EXECS - London (Central), London (Greater)
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Met Police grab suspect with phone unlocked to get hold of data
- Cyber-security must reflect risk not just regulation
- Data centres are on the move - where will they end up?
- Same fate befalls Post Office broadband as hit DT?
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Former Expedia IT employee admits to hacking execs from the inside
- Cyber-insurance: What will you be able to claim for and is it worth it?
- Levelling the playing field against targeted attacks
- India Supreme Court calls on tech giants to curb sexual assault, cyber-crime
- IoTSF conference: EU should become de facto regulator