- MPs slam the web's "dark side" and demand regulation
- DNS patch causes BIND servers to go slow
- Good reputations make sites prime targets
- X-Force at mid-year: Cybercriminals get faster
- Bank fraud rockets to all-time high 'due to credit crunch'
- Hacker loses Lords extradition appeal
- Microsoft Live OneCare to be pre-installed
- Study: Security flaws threaten online banking
- Four fixes shipped for "critical" RealPlayer holes
- London 'is worst for card fraud'
- Windows boss quits Microsoft
- Application weaknesses double as networks tighten up
- Alonso 'crash' email is banking trojan
- Oyster card hack will be revealed
- Macs under hack attack as popularity rises
- Companies 'never too small to be secure'
- BT faces Tiscali defamation fury
- End of reign for jailed 'spam king'
- DNS flaw revelation fuels pressure to patch
- Profit warnings in software and computer services fall
- BlackBerry maker fixes PDF flaw that could crash server
- Is Limbo 2 the ultimate trojan?
- Google Trends hacked again
- Online passport service 'could have prevented breach'
- Cost of fixing software defects 'runs into millions'
- Barclays steps up fraud fight
- New secure online backup for home users
- Financial data 'needs better protection'
- Removable devices pose new security risk
- Angelina Jolie spoof tempts unwary users
- Trojan disguised as UPS delivery note
- Business 'booms' for organised cybercriminals
- Broadband bills buck price rise trend
- "Spam King" Soloway to be sentenced on 22 July
- Oracle pushes out 45 patches; 14 for Database
- Webroot founder found dead after going missing in Hawaii
- New trojan in the wild targeting multimedia files
- As businesses weigh adoption, new iPhone plugs 13 flaws
- Online auction site goes to war on spam
- Sun and Apple offer security updates
- Cybercriminals move with the times
- Attackers target zero-day Microsoft Word bug
- Interview: Matt Moynahan
- Web 2.0: Sign up for Enterprise 2.0
- NAC: Growing pains
- If it's broken, fix it
- Legal matters: Beware the enemy within
- A Flash in the pan?
- The numbers game
- Get involved with SC
- Multiple vendors cooperate to issue DNS design flaw fix
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday fixes nine vulnerabilities
- Microsoft investigates ActiveX public exploits
- Mozilla set to develop risk model for software development
- Microsoft IE8 to have more defences
- Steganography developers turn their attention to hiding information in VoIP
- Steganography harnesses VoIP networks
- Exclusive: Bletchley Park set for Lottery rescue
- Indian Government withdraws threat over BlackBerry services
- HMRC breach would have been avoided for just £15,000
- Data watchdog admits to deluge of Central Government breach info
- PCI standard widened to include unattended point-of-sale terminals
- US Army set to hire internet spies
- Tech vendors team up to thwart patent trolls
- Google scores key win with security and applications deal
- Apple updates OS X to address security and performance issues
- Europe just "weeks" away from data sharing deal with FBI
- Deadline arrives for latest PCI standard requirement
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
DV Cleared Systems Architect - 6 Months - London
Computerfutures - London (North), London (Greater)
CISO – Chief Information Security Officer (Up to £100K)
Evolution Recruitment - London (North), London (Greater)
Head of Security Strategy – London
Evolution Recruitment - London (West), London (Greater)
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Associate Professor in Cyber Security and Networking
Edinburgh Napier University - Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Russia's Central Bank introduces new mandatory cyber-security regulations
- Singapore to shut off internet access for government agencies
- Epic hack, thousands of salted logins stolen
- 6 in 10 universities hit by ransomware, 2/3 hit multiple times
- What exactly will this new bill of rights mean for privacy laws within the UK?
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- Microsoft ends common password use and password lockout
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- 1.5 billion Windows computers potentially affected by unpatched 0-day exploit
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- ICYMI: Russian banks, Singapore, ransomware on campus, gaming hacks and more Snowden
- Advocacy groups urge FCC in the US to address connected car technology threat
- Lost devices leading cause of data breaches, report
- WhatsApp to share customer data with Facebook
- Hackers exploit vBulletin flaw to access 27M accounts on 11 websites