- IT managers face reality of integrated personal and business IT requirements
- Small business UTM launched by WatchGuard
- The effect of the Cyber Security Strategy on the ISP, and ultimately the end-user
- UN investigates hack after more than 100 credentials posted
- RIM expands enterprise server to allow Android and Apple devices to connect
- Investment firm acquires Clearswift
- Veracode confirms appointment of Bob Brennan as CEO
- Preparing for mobile emergencies
- John Reid welcomes Cyber Security Strategy, but suggests key changes
- Government cuts and lack of action on Get Safe Online criticised by former Home Secretary
- Java exploit built into BlackHole exploit kit
- Fraud survey reveals extent of cyber crime
- Why is data protection not a priority for small businesses?
- Research Fellow (Information Fusion based Reasoning with Dispersed Events): Queen's University Belfast
- Two county councils fined by ICO over 'serious email errors'
- Hacking of Maple Story could leave 13 million gamers at risk
- Qualys offers businesses short-term free deals on services
- The government's Cyber Security Strategy: friend or foe?
- MoD confirms loss of 280 computers in 18 months
- Entries for SC Awards Europe 2012 break all records; entry deadline extended
- Government's cyber security strategy proposes expansion of GCHQ, police training and a national hub
- Data breach victims file class-action lawsuit against healthcare provider
- Mobile security, but not as you know it
- Mobile payments 'prevalent in five years'
- Sourcefire: attacks against SCADA-based systems just the beginning
- Mobile malware targeting Android increases drastically
- ViaSat rolls out secure communications technology in UK
- Six steps to achieving effective data access governance
- Investigation reveals extent of data loss in the public sector
- Free PCI-compliance application launched by Acuity
- Interoute adds security services to European cloud
- IRISSCERT conference kicks off, as statistics reveal level of cyber crime against Irish websites
- UK banks set for cyber security 'stress test'
- Attacker says SCADA system was protected by three-character password
- Largest DDoS of 2011 detected
- Southwark Council rapped for leaving sensitive documents and computer in vacated office
- What makes a trader go rogue?
- Tech, media and telecoms attacks on the rise
- SCADA-based water system hacked
- In the year of the DDoS, how best to fight the fire?
- White Hat exceeds £500,000 in fundraising
- Cryptocard acquires GrIDsure following liquidation
- Denial-of-service flaw in BIND 9 domain name servers issued with temporary patch
- Nearly half of all IT departments do not deploy encryption
- Accrediting with a white hat
- NitroSecurity expands SIEM technology for advanced correlation
- Scottish lawyer has unencrypted laptop stolen during holiday
- Trend Micro's new SafeSync for Business allows mobile devices to access data
- DDoS mitigation systems 'under attack'
- IT managers 'waste time searching for needles in haystacks'
- Stolen Malaysian key used to sign malicious software
- Thales confirms payShield 9000 hardware security module is PCI-compliant
- Symantec launches security tool for instant messaging
- Becrypt offers level 3 encryption for Fujitsu tablet
- Solicitors use Egress's secure file transfer solution
- Duqu detection kit released
- IISP confirms new board members
- Can't we just ignore PCI-DSS and get on with life?
- Government criticised for lack of leadership on Big Data
- Apple and Adobe release updates
- Former GCHQ director claims security ignorance is holding back business
- Microsoft confirms revoked trust in Malaysian CA
- Lookout for mobile security
- Exclusive: Mycroft and SureCloud partner to offer managed security compliance platform
- Operation Ghost Click snares 'international cyber bandits'
- Bitdefender rolls out Safego tool to protect tweeters
- One critical patch from Microsoft - but no fix for #Duqu vulnerability
- Is it hard being a CISO at a security company?
- New versions of management and security suites launched by LANDesk
- DNS and DoS attacks 'the most difficult to protect against'
- SafeNet launches enterprise key management solution to utilise OASIS KMIP
- Security patches for your people
- Businesses begin to benefit from the consumerisation of IT
- The industry who cried wolf
- Dutch certificate authority suspends activity, as Microsoft revokes trust in Malaysian CA
- Adidas takes down websites after cyber attack
- Palo Alto Networks launches branch office next-generation firewall and mobile malware prevention
- US names China and Russia as key cyber threats
- Android malware 'DroidKungFu' expands to five variants
- Council loses details of 18,000 residents
- Only one critical patch expected from Microsoft next week, as it releases a #Duqu workaround
- Thousands of WordPress sites sucked into BlackHole
- Secunia cuts out the middle man in vulnerability research
- GFI Software updates VIPRE
- Is Compliance-as-a-Service possible?
- Lush reasons to legislate online payment transactions
- Check Point acquires GRC solutions provider Dynasec
- Cloud-based endpoint protection launched by Bitdefender
- Document management tool added by Absolute Software
- Professional Monitor: in association with (ISC)2
- SC Survey: Network security
- When it comes to information security some things never change
- SC Magazine interview: Jonathan Craymer
- SC editor Paul Fisher meets Eugene Kaspersky in Moscow
- Technology should not be blamed for problems in society
- China disputes claim hackers breached U.S. satellites
- "DevilRobber" trojan targets Mac OS X for Bitcoins
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Information Security Risk Manager, £45-55k + bens
Infosec People - West Midlands, England, Coventry
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £55-63k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Aldershot, Hampshire
Security Architect, Cardiff - to £70k Basic
Infosec People - Cardiff, Wales
Interim CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) - Cyber Security Director
CYBER EXECS - London (Central), London (Greater)
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Met Police grab suspect with phone unlocked to get hold of data
- Cyber-security must reflect risk not just regulation
- Data centres are on the move - where will they end up?
- Same fate befalls Post Office broadband as hit DT?
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Former Expedia IT employee admits to hacking execs from the inside
- Cyber-insurance: What will you be able to claim for and is it worth it?
- Levelling the playing field against targeted attacks
- India Supreme Court calls on tech giants to curb sexual assault, cyber-crime
- IoTSF conference: EU should become de facto regulator