HOW TO REACH US
SC Magazine/Haymarket Business Media
Teddington Studios, Broom Road
Teddington, Middlesex TW11 9BE
With each issue SC Magazine gives IT Security professionals the necessary knowledge about IT security strategies, best practices, government regulations and current information security tools.
To renew or qualify for a free subscription, click here. All questions must be answered.
Your subscription includes:
· 4 exclusive issues of SC Magazine that:
o Deliver critical information arming information security leaders with in-depth, unbiased business and technical information.
o Help IT security leaders establish risk management and compliance plans that underpin overall business strategies.
o Produce well regarded product review, special features, in-depth articles and industry news.
· Earn 5 CPE credits to apply towards to your certification from (ISC) 2® each year*.
· Digital newsletters to keep you up to date on latest news and programs from SC Magazine including:
o SC Magazine Newswire - the latest news, industry happenings, most up-to-date product reviews from SC Labs, and recent columns from our content team.
o SC Magazine Announcements - breaking news and industry announcements.
o White Paper of the Day- case studies, research, and product information you can easily implement into your own organization. A helping hand for any security professional looking for a new security strategy or technology tip.
*If you currently hold an (ISC) 2® credential, when you register to receive SC Magazine, you may claim 5 CPE credits per year by uploading to the (ISC) 2® website, a 150 word summary of the learning experience gained from reading any issue of the magazine subscription. You must claim these directly from (ISC) 2®. For more information on (ISC) 2® click here.
The publisher reserves the right to limit the number of free subscriptions and will only accept applications that meet the qualification criteria for the publication.
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Security researcher blasts United Airlines' bug bounty programme
- Video: Young and gifted codebreakers compete in cyber-security masterclass final
- French intelligence services in crisis following Paris attacks
- If ISIS managed to hack UK infrastructure, what could they actually do?
- Police body cameras pre-infected with Conficker malware
- ISSE Berlin: Germany to promote 'digital sovereignty'
- Purchasing cyber-insurance without a proven security system will leave businesses out of pocket
- Sophisticated Apple Phishing Email making the rounds
- ISSE Berlin: Safe Harbour II initial agreement expected
- 2015 worst year in history for Mac malware