HOW TO REACH US
Group, Bridge House, 69 London Road,
SC Magazine UK is the definitive resource for all the latest information, insights and analysis in the information security industry. We are able to deliver our unique thought leadership through several insights newsletters every month, delivered straight to your in-box. These latest perceptions keep the busy IT security professional informed with the latest news, trends and product reviews critical to securing your enterprise.
With SC Magazine UK's newsletter you can gain all the relevant information you need to safeguard your organisation and, ultimately, contribute to your company's longevity and success. Click here to sign up for our FREE newsletters and all of the critical insights you must have as an IT security professional. Choose one - or all three - to stay ahead of the next thing in cyber-crime.
- SC Magazine Newswire - the latest news, industry happenings, most up-to-date product reviews from SC Labs, and recent columns from our content team
- White Paper of the Day - case studies, research, and product information you can easily implement into your own organisation. A helping hand for any security professional looking for a new security strategy or technology tip
- SC Magazine Announcements - breaking news and industry announcements
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
DV Cleared Systems Architect - 6 Months - London
Computerfutures - London (North), London (Greater)
CISO – Chief Information Security Officer (Up to £100K)
Evolution Recruitment - London (North), London (Greater)
Head of Security Strategy – London
Evolution Recruitment - London (West), London (Greater)
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Associate Professor in Cyber Security and Networking
Edinburgh Napier University - Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Snowden says Shadow Broker leak is likely a warning from Russia
- Private firms to chase cyber-criminals for cash bounties, say police
- Russia's Central Bank introduces new mandatory cyber-security regulations
- Is Android as easy to secure as the latest AV-TEST results appear to suggest?
- The General Data Protection Regulation - A post Brexit positive for British enterprise
- It's a trap! WhatsApp Gold 'premium' version lures users to malware
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- Microsoft ends common password use and password lockout
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- 1.5 billion Windows computers potentially affected by unpatched 0-day exploit