Most Recent Articles by Sue Marquette Poremba
The number of reported data breaches in the United States has already surpassed 2007's total, according to a report from Identity Theft Resource Center.
Medical identity theft is increasing, in part because of the wealth of personal information available in medical records, experts say. And much of this identity theft is coming from within the medical community.
Cybercriminals are adopting new automation techniques and improving on strategies that enable them to exploit vulnerabilities rapidly, a new study reveals.
More than 75 percent of bank websites have at least one design flaw that could lead to the theft of customer information, according to a recent University of Michigan study.
Prevx, an internet security company headquartered in Derby has discovered a new trojan designed to steal information from large banking institutions. Jacques Erasmus, director of malware research, told SCMagazineUS.com on Friday that the Limbo 2 trojan might be the most sophisticated trojan yet released.
More Articles by Sue Marquette Poremba
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
DV Cleared Systems Architect - 6 Months - London
Computerfutures - London (North), London (Greater)
CISO – Chief Information Security Officer (Up to £100K)
Evolution Recruitment - London (North), London (Greater)
Head of Security Strategy – London
Evolution Recruitment - London (West), London (Greater)
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Senior Security Consultant - Home Based - upto 75k Basic
Pete Sanders - Home Based with travel to clients
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Singapore to shut off internet access for government agencies
- What exactly will this new bill of rights mean for privacy laws within the UK?
- 6 in 10 universities hit by ransomware, 2/3 hit multiple times
- Following Bitcoin ransoms reveals billion dollar cyber-crime
- Updated: Remote Apple jailbreak - with just one click
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- Microsoft ends common password use and password lockout
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- 1.5 billion Windows computers potentially affected by unpatched 0-day exploit
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?