Syrian Electronic Army
Al Jazeera has launched a new mobile game #Hacked - Syria's Electronic Armies, in which the player assumes the role of an investigative journalist tasked with discovering the identities of pro-Syrian government hackers.
An alleged hacker for the Syrian Electronic Army (SEA) has been extradited to the United States from Germany.
Not for lack of trying three members of the Syrian Electronic Army now grace the world famous FBI 'most wanted list'
The US Army was forced to close down its official website yesterday after it was defaced by the Syrian Electronic Army. The news came as US President Barack Obama promised Washington will become more 'aggressive' in defending itself against cyber-attacks.
The 'Syrian Electronic Army' is reported to have hacked the websites of UK newspapers The Independent, The Telegraph and the Evening Standard - as well as a host of global companies.
Syrian Electronic Army defaces Reuters website via attack on US-based advertising server.
New research from Google reveals that 21 of the world's top 25 news organisations have been targeted by state-sponsored hacking attacks.
The Syrian Electronic Army (SEA) is claiming responsibility for a DNS hack on the UK websites of eBay and PayPal over the weekend.
The Syrian Electronic Army has struck again, this time infiltrating CNN's social media accounts and online blogs.
The Syrian Electronic Army has hacked Microsoft's social media accounts for the second time in two weeks.
Indonesia has overtaken China as the world's worst source of cyber attacks, according to a new study of internet traffic, as the number of DDoS attacks rise sharply.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £47-56k + package
Infosec People - Hampshire, England, Aldershot
Senior Security Engineer
Loveworklife Recruitment - United Kingdom
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Investigatory Powers and Digital Economy Bills could threaten economy
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Microsoft update left Azure Linux virtual machines open to hacking
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- ICYMI: Tesco warned; IP Bill threatens economy; German routers offline; Azure trojan; Gooligan fraud
- Data centres are on the move - where will they end up?
- 90% of ITDMs believe IAM is crucial to digital transformation success
- Research: Hacked companies could see customer exodus if breached
- Misconfigured drive exposes locations of explosives used by oil industry