The good, the bad and the secure of mobile identities
Date: 10th December 2015
Time: 2:00 p.m GMT
Entrust Datacard's Jason Soroko takes a look at mobile identity, system architecture, threats and best security practices for mobile application development
- What Makes Mobile Different — Define the major differences between mobile architecture and that of a desktop.
- Applications for an Enterprise Environment — Probe into mobile applications and their uses in a modern mobile business environment.
- Staying Ahead of Threats — Uncover the threats to mobile that may affect your business environment.
- Best Practices – Find out how to securely develop mobile applications.
- Look to the Future — Get an outlook on the capabilities of mobile technology in the pipeline.