Many security professionals believe that they have a moral responsibility to share threat intelligence
Ben Johnson discusses threat intelligence sharing and how current standards are without expert input.
For the fourth consecutive year, NSFOCUS has received the honour of the Microsoft Mitigation Bounty Award.
James Parry explores why the enterprise needs to move beyond threat intelligence to proactively seek out emerging threats on social media and the dark web
Steven Rogers advises steps that will allow security teams to prioritise threats based on relevant threat intelligence.
Discussing 'Turning data into actionable intelligence', SC Magazine's latest roundtable saw a gathering of cyber-security practitioners to discuss threat intelligence.
A new report from threat-intelligence experts Crowdstrike has highlighted the continuous shift from individual cyber-criminals and cyber-gangs to skilled adversaries such as governments and large organisations.
The threats faced and intelligence needed in enterprise security is always changing and the organisations that stay on top of these trends will be best placed to handle whatever comes their way says Mark Hughes.
A new threat intelligence report from FireEye has identified a group using techniques and tools commonly employed by retailers to target high-level government and military officials.
Skycure has announced results of its first Mobile Threat Intelligence Report which found a growth in threats to enterprise and personal mobile devices.
What's lacking in many organisations' cyber-defences is cyber-situational-awareness that provides a more holistic and specific view of threats and vulnerabilities relevant to your organisation says Alastair Paterson.
Combined might of FBI, Europol and NCA not enough to prevent malware re-emerging. Time to take a more proactive approach to intelligence, says Lord Jonathan Evans.
Custom-made for the payments industry, Visa and FireEye have launched Visa Threat Intelligence.
The threat intelligence market will change as companies begin to consume it in different ways, said Russell Kempley at IPExpo.
Cambridge Festival of Ideas to discuss Artificial Intelligence, Privacy in a digital age and human interaction with machines
In the first-ever live interview by an MI5 director general, Andrew Parker argues the case for police and intelligence services to have powers to decrypt private internet communications.
Facebook's ThreatExchange platform has closed in on nearly 100 participants since its inception six months ago.
HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) might not be everybody's best friend but it is ahead of the curve on information security. The tax office recently launched a new cyber-security command centre and is engaging in a clever new phishing training programme.
The Russian Central Bank has established new centre for dealing with cyber-attacks in Russia's financial sector, due to be fully operational this month.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £47-56k + package
Infosec People - Hampshire, England, Aldershot
Senior Security Engineer
Loveworklife Recruitment - United Kingdom
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Investigatory Powers and Digital Economy Bills could threaten economy
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Microsoft update left Azure Linux virtual machines open to hacking
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- ICYMI: CEO Sacked; MS Zero-day; Passwords dropped; Ransomware wild, charging hack
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- ICYMI: Tesco warned; IP Bill threatens economy; German routers offline; Azure trojan; Gooligan fraud
- Data centres are on the move - where will they end up?
- 90% of ITDMs believe IAM is crucial to digital transformation success
- Research: Hacked companies could see customer exodus if breached
- Misconfigured drive exposes locations of explosives used by oil industry