Cisco researchers have managed to spot malware in encrypted traffic, making a new development in the fight against malware.
Businesses have learned to embrace economic globalisation and have expanded operations around the world. A new report from BitSight studies how entering new countries can bring on financial, operational and legal risks, including cyber-risks, to an organisation.
Whitehat's top 10 web hacking techniques of 2015 have been released and the freaks have topped the list.
A new vulnerability could kill a certain kind of encryption for plenty of websites. An OpenSSL update has been rushed out to fix major flaw.
Dell's new threat report adds further evidence to support the observation that attackers are increasingly hiding activity within HTTPS.
Californian tech giant Cisco has released an advisory statement explaining that its chat client Jabber is currently vulnerable to a man-in-the-middle attack.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £47-56k + package
Infosec People - Hampshire, England, Aldershot
Senior Security Engineer
Loveworklife Recruitment - United Kingdom
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Investigatory Powers and Digital Economy Bills could threaten economy
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Microsoft update left Azure Linux virtual machines open to hacking
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- The information security implications of M&A deals
- Cyber-security must reflect risk not just regulation
- ICYMI: Tesco warned; IP Bill threatens economy; German routers offline; Azure trojan; Gooligan fraud
- Data centres are on the move - where will they end up?
- 90% of ITDMs believe IAM is crucial to digital transformation success