Scientists and activist have urged Hilary Clinton to challenge the recent presidential election outcome, claiming to have new evidence that voting machines in key states were hacked into.
Security pros are bracing for changes the industry may face after the election of real-estate entrepreneur and reality TV personality Donald J. Trump.
As Election Day approaches, researchers have detected a marked uptick in malicious cyber campaigns that seek to capitalize on the highly contentious 2016 race for president.
During Sunday's presidential debate, Donald Trump said Hillary Clinton doesn't know if Russia is behind hacks of the DNC and others.
Donald Trump's contentious campaign for the presidency has taken another controversial turn as his website was found leaking the CVs of his interns
The infamy of Donald Trump is being leveraged by canny cyber-criminals for everything from spam to credential phishing.
A flood of information has emerged that connects GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump to a questionable cast of characters who are linked to Russian interests.
A new Facebook app from Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign which invites users to "Trump Yourself" could contain privacy implications.
Anonymous has reportedly set its sights on ISIS following the terrorist attack on Belgium in its latest campaign dubbed "#OpBrussels.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Information Security Risk Manager, £45-55k + bens
Infosec People - West Midlands, England, Coventry
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £55-63k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Aldershot, Hampshire
Security Architect, Cardiff - to £70k Basic
Infosec People - Cardiff, Wales
Interim CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) - Cyber Security Director
CYBER EXECS - London (Central), London (Greater)
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Met Police grab suspect with phone unlocked to get hold of data
- Cyber-security must reflect risk not just regulation
- Data centres are on the move - where will they end up?
- The information security implications of M&A deals
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Over 400,000 phishing sites have been detected each month in 2016
- TalkTalk customers urged to get routers swapped over hacker fears
- Report: Mirai 'is just the tip of the iceberg'
- Avalanche takedown involved searches in 40 countries
- India Supreme Court calls on tech giants to curb sexual assault, cyber-crime