Understand your attacker: A practical guide to identifying TTPs with Threat Intelligence
Date: 25th February 2016
Time: 2:00 p.m GMT
Earn 1 CPE credit when you attend*
To effectively combat threats to the enterprise, security teams must understand their organization's adversaries and the attack tools, techniques, and processes (TTPs) they are wont to weaponize. Threat analysts can create that picture for security teams, ultimately providing a set of actionable recommendations for threat management, by piecing together data from the Web that indicates a threat to the enterprise.
During a live webinar on Thursday, February 25th, 2:00 pm GMT, Levi Gundert, Vice President of Information Security Strategy at Recorded Future, will share research on the latest attacker tools, provide architecture recommendations for organizations looking to strengthen security controls, and help analysts use threat intelligence to more quickly and effectively identify threat trends. Attend this webinar to learn how to:
- Apply methodologies for proactive and strategic source identification and information analysis.
- Understand vendor information sources.
- Prioritize threats in a business context.
- Differentiate between vulnerability management and threat intelligence.
- Use best practices for working with peer teams to test and strengthen security controls.
SpeakerLevi Gundert, Vice President of Information Security Strategy