An law which will make companies tell customers and regulators when they've been breached is making yet another passage through Australia's legislative assembly.
Spotify may have experienced a security breach based on a list of customer account credentials discovered on Pastebin.
Tencent, a major chinese web browser with millions of users around the world, has been found leaking data with which users can be identified, tracked and attacked.
ISO file for free operating system download infected with botnet malware, and user forum details also stolen.
Users of the DayZ zombie shoot 'em up have been informed by the developer that their passwords and messages have been stolen by hackers.
Facebook says that government requests for data and insistence to take down content grew in the first half of 2015.
Twenty five percent of polled employees said they would sell private data and risk their jobs and criminal conviction for £5,000.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £47-56k + package
Infosec People - Hampshire, England, Aldershot
Senior Security Engineer
Loveworklife Recruitment - United Kingdom
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Investigatory Powers and Digital Economy Bills could threaten economy
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Microsoft update left Azure Linux virtual machines open to hacking
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- ICYMI: Tesco warned; IP Bill threatens economy; German routers offline; Azure trojan; Gooligan fraud
- Data centres are on the move - where will they end up?
- 90% of ITDMs believe IAM is crucial to digital transformation success
- Research: Hacked companies could see customer exodus if breached
- Misconfigured drive exposes locations of explosives used by oil industry