While industry is starting to wake up to cyberthreats, is there too much noise to tell whats really threatening and whats benign?
Madison Square Garden Company (MSG) reported payment card information was stolen from potentially hundreds of thousands of customers who attended shows or sporting events at the organisation's five major venues during the last year.
IDC analysts are forecasting that by the year 2020, spending on security products will hit US$100 billion.
High-Tech Bridge CEO Ilia Kolochenko advised a crowd at today's FT Cyber-Summit that we should all "keep is simple", as most breaches happen due to "obvious" mistakes.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Security Architect, Cardiff - to £70k Basic
Infosec People - Cardiff, Wales
Interim CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) - Cyber Security Director
CYBER EXECS - London (Central), London (Greater)
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Investigatory Powers and Digital Economy Bills could threaten economy
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Microsoft update left Azure Linux virtual machines open to hacking
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report