Cyber-criminals use VoIP services to infect gamers with malware
The UK voice over IP provider VoIPtalk has emailed a notification to customers warning of the potential compromise of user login credentials.
ICYMI: Lot airline DDoS attack; Samsung keyboard vulnerability, poor VoIP server security; LinkedIn bug bounty programme, Verify programme has severe privacy/security problems.
In Case You Missed It: German government and renewable power sector breaches, new regs due, and VoIP attacks riseJune 19, 2015
This week's In Case You Missed It looks at major German government breach, turbines attacked, nuclear talks targeted, EU Data law looms larger and finally VoIP due an upgrade.
Voice over IP attacks are on the rise because of the proliferation of online tools and software which can target these services.
VOIP flaws offer a route into your data, with CISCO latest compromise recorded.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £47-56k + package
Infosec People - Hampshire, England, Aldershot
Senior Security Engineer
Loveworklife Recruitment - United Kingdom
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Investigatory Powers and Digital Economy Bills could threaten economy
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Microsoft update left Azure Linux virtual machines open to hacking
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- ICYMI: CEO Sacked; MS Zero-day; Passwords dropped; Ransomware wild, charging hack
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- ICYMI: Tesco warned; IP Bill threatens economy; German routers offline; Azure trojan; Gooligan fraud
- Data centres are on the move - where will they end up?
- 90% of ITDMs believe IAM is crucial to digital transformation success
- Research: Hacked companies could see customer exodus if breached
- Misconfigured drive exposes locations of explosives used by oil industry