Is your security programme ready for a future of "continuous compromise"? New advanced threats continue to emerge and evolve, while security professionals are struggling to maintain control over expanding devices and infrastructure. The security trends of 2015 build a concerning picture for security professionals - harder to detect attacks, slower response times, more security tools to manage, more data to analyse.
Threat intelligence is a broad subject and the natural tendency is to produce intelligence on any topic or event regardless of its applicability to the company.
In this webcast, Principal Security Analyst, Carl Leonard, digs deep into the Raytheon|Websense threat intelligence network to reveal some cyber security facts that you will find hard to believe. Carl will also give his predictions on how he expects the threat landscape to develop through 2016.
Entrust Datacard's Jason Soroko takes a look at mobile identity, system architecture, threats and best security practices for mobile application development
ON DEMAND WEBCASTS
We've had BYOD for some time now, and outside of the military, enforcement of company policy remains a problem, as staff don't take kindly to being told what they can do on their own device - and even more so when those devices are measuring personal data about health and fitness.
With data now held or accessed from beyond the perimeter, in Cloud service or apps accessed via mobile devices, how do you enable business growth while meeting your data protection, security and industry compliance obligations?
The proposed European Data Protection Directive is a proposed update to the current Data Protection laws from 1995 and applies to all member states.
Customers are doing more and more business online. Nearly 76% of the UK population shops online and over half bank online. However, websites are constantly under attack.
SC Magazine UK, in association with our partner Ixia, will explore changing the landscape of network security via powerful new front lines of defence for enterprises worldwide.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Security researcher blasts United Airlines' bug bounty programme
- Video: Young and gifted codebreakers compete in cyber-security masterclass final
- Social engineering: hacker tricks that make recipients click
- Five last minute retail risk mitigations for Black Friday weekend
- Anonymous' Twitter war hits stumbling block
- ISSE Berlin: Germany to promote 'digital sovereignty'
- Purchasing cyber-insurance without a proven security system will leave businesses out of pocket
- Sophisticated Apple Phishing Email making the rounds
- ISSE Berlin: Safe Harbour II initial agreement expected
- 2015 worst year in history for Mac malware