We all know that in business today the old perimeter is gone. So too are the days of dealing strictly with your own employees, all housed under one roof.
Security operations is all about understanding and acting upon of large amounts of data.
ON DEMAND WEBCASTS
Regulations and policies to manage the security risk of personal devices are all well and good, but the underlying technology of BYOD also needs to be considered. How effective can BYOD security be?
Email threats are evolving, dangerous and real. A whopping 91% Of cyberattacks start with an wmail*. But hey, 9% don't, right?
For five months, Check Point mobile threat researchers had unprecedented access to the inner-workings of Yingmob, a group of Chinese cyber criminals behind the HummingBad malware campaign
In Digital Business today, with traditional barriers falling away, trust in every entity on your network becomes crucial.
Any time you're looking to strengthen and/or upgrade your inline security infrastructure, you have the perfect opportunity to also upgrade your security fabric.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Krebs dropped by Akamai for record DDoS attack, OVH suffers 1100 Gbps DDoS
- NSA hacking tools used against Cisco customers
- WordPress plugin update leads to thousands of sites exposing users to adware
- The Internet of Things, cyber-security and the role of the CIO
- Pippa Middleton's iCloud account hacked
- It's a trap! WhatsApp Gold 'premium' version lures users to malware
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- Microsoft ends common password use and password lockout
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- 1.5 billion Windows computers potentially affected by unpatched 0-day exploit