YouTube appears to be the latest host of cybercrime advertising, as researchers unveil that they've found criminals advertising phishing kits on the video hosting site.
In a cyber-attack coordinated by an alleged jealous teenager, the YouTube account of Theo Ogden, 15 of Hampstead North London, has been deleted.
An adult video scam that was discovered infecting Russian Facebook users back in April is now targeting Europeans, Kaspersky Lab reported via its Securelist blog.
A new spam campaign tries to fool Facebook users into downloading malware by luring them to a fake YouTube page supposedly featuring a friend's video.
Intel Security's new report, "The Hidden Data Economy" reveals that hackers are advertising stolen information on YouTube and then selling it on common websites.
A malicious advertising network dubbed 'Kyle and Stan' has dropped malware on possibly millions of users via hundreds of websites including Amazon, YouTube and Yahoo, according to a Cisco investigation.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Security Architect, Cardiff - to £70k Basic
Infosec People - Cardiff, Wales
Interim CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) - Cyber Security Director
CYBER EXECS - London (Central), London (Greater)
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Cyber-security must reflect risk not just regulation
- Met Police grab suspect with phone unlocked to get hold of data
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report