East African banks are on high alert as experts bring news of zero day attacks on the continent's banks.
Microsoft is now bundling security updates into one, causing concern at IT teams who fear the effects of certain updates on the networks.
IOS zero day spyware discovered, more capable than any previously reported - patch launched today, immediate update advised.
Code leaked by the Shadow Brokers group has set off calls from security researchers and tech groups in the US for a national conversation about vulnerability disclosure policy.
The number of vulnerabilities in the US federal government arsenal hovers in the dozens, Columbia University senior research scholar Jason Healey told a DEF CON 24 audience.
Researchers reveal zero-day vulnerabilities in FireEye and Kaspersky's security software during the US Labor Day holiday weekend.
A suspected Chinese hacker group dubbed 'Blue Termite' has been targeting hundreds of Japanese businesses and government organisations in a cyber-espionage campaign stretching back to 2013.
The Darkhotel APT group swapped out its previous Flash zero-days this past month for an exposed Hacking Team zero-day.
OS X 10.10 has a vulnerability that allows hackers to install malware without system passwords
A zero-day flaw in Apple's online AppStore and iTunes store reportedly allows attackers to hijack users' purchasing sessions, buy and download any app or movie they want, then charge it to the original user.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Security Architect, Cardiff - to £70k Basic
Infosec People - Cardiff, Wales
Interim CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) - Cyber Security Director
CYBER EXECS - London (Central), London (Greater)
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Investigatory Powers and Digital Economy Bills could threaten economy
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Microsoft update left Azure Linux virtual machines open to hacking
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report