SC Media UK is the leading information resource for cyber-security professionals in the UK and Europe, providing news, features, opinion, advice and analysis on cyber-security strategies, data protection best practices, compliance and current information and operational security technologies.
Our globally recognised website, SCMagazineUK.com, is updated throughout each day with news articles, news briefs, online feature exclusives, contributed opinion articles, editorial, sponsored videos, and more.
Other editorially driven products include online and live events:
- Exclusive SC Media UK Editorial Roundtables —invitation-only dialogues between senior industry leaders, with opportunities to network with peers and discuss and analyse the latest insights in information security.
- Breakfast briefings and SC Congress — events with keynotes, presentations and panels featuring industry leaders.
- SC Media UK’s 50 Women of Influence in Cyber-security gala celebration.
- And the industry highlight event, the SC Awards Europe, where we recognise and reward your achievements and the outstanding contributions you - industry companies and cyber security professionals - have made to information security.
- Additional bespoke ancillary programmes by arrangement.
The cyber-security professionals who turn to SC and its countless digital offerings must identify and comprehend the technical demands they and their businesses face when addressing cyber-security issues, while understanding how decisions related to their cyber-security and risk management postures will fit into overall business strategies.
By offering a consolidated view of the cyber-security space, through well-researched editorial content online, SC enables cyber-security leaders in both the private and public sectors to make the right security decisions for their companies, both strategically and operationally.
Our readers gain all the relevant information they need to safeguard their organisations and simultaneously meet their business, compliance and risk management goals.