SC Media UK
is the leading information resource for cyber-security professionals in the UK and Europe, who need knowledge on IT security strategies, data protection best practices, government regulations and current IT security technologies.
Well-regarded in the industry for providing up-to-date news, comprehensive analysis, cutting-edge features, expert contributions and the best, most extensive collection of product reviews in the business, SC readily has advanced its editorial offerings over time to supplement its award-winning print and digital media.
In addition, our globally recognised website, SCMagazineUK.com, is updated throughout each day with news articles, news briefs, online feature exclusives, contributed articles, editorial and sponsored videos, and more.
- Monthly digital eBooks; an industry awards programme;
- Exclusive SC Media UK Editorial Roundtables—invitation-only dialogues between senior industry leaders held inside SC's editorial headquarters, with opportunities to network with peers, earn CPE credits and discuss and analyse the latest insights in information security;
- SC Congress events now produced in London each year (with keynotes, presentations and panels featuring industry leaders, as well as a robust expo hall); and
- Through the SC Awards we recognise and reward your achievements and the outstanding contributions you have made to information security;
- In our monthly Group Tests, we review several products around a common theme based on a predetermined set of SC Labs standards (performance, ease of use, features, documentation, support, and value for money).
- Additional ancillary programmes.
The IT security professionals who turn to SC and its countless digital offerings must identify and comprehend the technical demands they and their businesses face when addressing cyber-security issues, while understanding how decisions related to their IT security and risk management postures will fit into overall business strategies.
By offering a consolidated view of the IT security space, through independent product tests and well-researched editorial content both online and, to this day, in print, SC enables IT security leaders in both the private and public sectors to make the right security decisions for their companies.
Our readers gain all the relevant information they need to safeguard their organisations and meet both over-arching business and risk management goals at the same time.
Tony Morbin is editor-in-chief, SC Media UK, leading a team of specialist journalists and international correspondents, delivering insightful news, analysis and features via online media and live events.
Max Metzger, reporter
Max Metzger joined SC in late 2015 as a staff reporter. For much of his career he has worked freelance for a variety of outlets including Vice Online, Newsweek, Magnific Media and Channel 4.
With a background in investigative journalism, Max has had the good fortune to work with the legendary Andrew Jennings, (whom WaPo called the man who brought down FIFA) on a story about corruption within the European Olympic committees and present the findings at the 2015 Centre for Investigative Journalism Conference in London.
The same year, he graduated with a Masters in Journalism from London's City University, earning an academic Distinction with a series of stories about the shady sell-off of public housing in London.
email@example.com - 0208 267 8019
Roi joined SC in September of 2015 as Online Community Manager.
A natural born techie, and currently on a mission to win a D&AD pencil, Roi write news and features for SC, manages all the social media output for the brand, and the Roundtable events SC hosts every month.
Roi came from a career in marketing for content production agency Trigger Buzz, and video crowdsourcing platform Vizy. Having spent quite a while writing, especially while founding a magazine at university, Roi wanted to put his love of tech and writing skills to use at SC.
When not working, Roi is either cooking, enjoying a country walk, learning Python (the programming language), tinkering with a Raspberry Pi, or reading a book (currently it's The Economics of Inequality by Thomas Pikkety).
+44 (0) 7880 054997