Location: Paris, London or Munich
Philip Morris International (PMI) is the
leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world's top 15 brands,
including the world's number one brand. PMI has more than 75,000 employees and
its products are sold in approximately 160 countries. The Company held an
estimated 15.6% share of the international cigarette market outside of the
To strengthen our Information Services Department we are looking for a:
As a Senior IS Analyst Security you will coordinate, oversee and communicate on execution and enhancement of consistent security practices for IS Security & Risk Management throughout the EU region cluster of affiliates in order to ensure confidentiality and integrity of PMI business data and processes. You will raise local IS Security Officers' awareness of compliance to applicable PMI policies to manage confidentiality of data. You will work closely with partners to facilitate use of IS services related to risk management and guarantee understanding of long term IS security requirements.
You will be based in
- Closely work with various partners on different levels of IS management, as well as affiliates' based IS Security Officers and security teams in order to monitor progress and diverse activities related to IS security and risk management within the Cluster of Affiliates.
- Ensure that affiliate roles and responsibilities regarding IS security and risk management are fully understood and assigned.
- Independently implement cost-effective actions to guarantee that data and information security practices are sufficient and in line with company policy requirements and approved business/IT initiatives within a given cluster of affiliates.
- Inspire progress and consistency in critical information security areas such as access control, human resources, and physical security IS continuity, anti-virus/patch management, and server security compliance.
- Support implementation of information risk management skills among IS Security Officers of the PMI affiliates within the cluster.
- Ensure communication and adoption of centrally developed IS security services, directives, controls, and practices across the Cluster of Affiliates.
- Pro-actively engage with central IS functions to follow up on any IS security issues, concerns and improvement opportunities.
- Leverage technology to oversee and promote continuous improvement of PMI applications and infrastructure in the field of IS security.
- Contribute - where appropriate - to centrally-led development and enhancement of capabilities to assess, address, and oversee functional and technical information risks (e.g. regarding integrity of the corporate network).
- University Degree or equivalent qualification in one of the following areas: Information Technology, Information Systems, Audit, Economics, or Business Administration
- A minimum of 4 years' of experience on positions related to IS Security, Service Management or Internal Controls.
- Ideally at least 5 years of experience within a multinational corporate environment, with an exposure to and expertise in IT security and IT/IS operations.
Technical Know-how and qualifications:
- Full mobility and willingness to travel on a 50-60% of the work time basis.
- Fluent English, both spoken and written, is a must; knowledge of other European language would be an asset.
- Accredited as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or holding an equivalent certification.
- Strong working knowledge of security principles and technology.
- Proven practical knowledge of information risk management techniques, IS controls, procedural and policy skills, as well as international standards (ISO) and key laws and regulations.
- Sound knowledge of ITIL concepts as well as key Microsoft (Active Directory, Exchange, SQL server) and SAP ERP solutions accompanied by hands-on experience in HP OpenView Service Desk.
- Knowledge of organizational and technical aspects of various security management practices, in areas of Physical Security, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning, Security Architecture & Models, Applications & Systems Development, and Operations Security.
- Strong communication skills.
Position seniority based on the candidate's experience, qualification and competencies.
A valid Swiss work permit or EU citizenship is required for this position.
If you are interested and meet the requirements please apply on-line at www.pmicareers.com.