Thank you for taking part in the SC Magazine survey supported by (ISC)2.
By taking part of this survey, you will be entered into a prize draw to win a £300 Amazon voucher. You also agree to the following terms and conditions.
(ISC)2 Survey – Complete list of Official Rules:
1. Program Description / Eligibility: No purchase necessary. This promotion is open only to United Kingdom participants who fill in the survey. Void where prohibited by law. The promotion begins on May 1, 2009 and ends on May 31, 2009. There will be one prize drawing in the UK.
2. How to Enter: You will be automatically entered into the drawing when you complete the survey and answer all the questions in the form provided on www.scmagazineuk.com. To automatically enter the sweepstakes without responding to the survey, simply mail your name, address, telephone number and (ISC)2 member number to (ISC)2, Attn: Survey Sweepstake Manager, Winchester House, 259-269 Old Marylebone Road, London NW1 5RA, postmarked no later than May 31, 2009.
3. Participants may not enter using multiple email addresses or as multiple participants. Any participant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses or under multiple identities, or uses any other device to enter multiple times will be disqualified. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible.
4. By entering the sweepstakes, you agree to receive special offers and marketing emails from (ISC)2. After entering the sweepstakes, you may, at any time, opt-out of receiving (ISC)2 emails.
5. Approximately 14 days after sweepstakes close date, the winner will be selected in a random drawing from eligible entries received to win a gift voucher on www.amazon.co.uk (estimated retail value, GBP300).
6. No responsibility is assumed by (ISC)2 for lost, late, or misdirected entries or any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur. All entries become the property of (ISC)2. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. The decisions of the judge will be final and binding.
8. (ISC)2 reserves the right to substitute the prize of equivalent value in the event the offered prize is unavailable. All taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
9. Winner will be notified by post within two weeks of the draw taking place.
10. General Conditions: Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these official rules and by the decisions of (ISC)2, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this sweepstakes. This sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Entrants further grant to (ISC)2 the right to use and publish their proper name and city, in print, and in any other media in connection with the contest. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for (ISC)2 to use winner's name and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold harmless (ISC)2, its directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability or any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this contest or any prize won.
11. Internet: If for any reason the internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of (ISC)2 that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest, (ISC)2 reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes. (ISC)2 assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications-line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. (ISC)2 is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software, or for failure of any email or entry to be received by (ISC)2 on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this sweepstakes.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SURVEY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: (ISC)2, Attn: Survey Sweepstakes Manager, 259-269 Old Marylebone Road, London NW1 5RA. Requests received after one month following the drawing date will not be fulfilled.
13. Sponsor: This sweepstakes is sponsored by (ISC)2 UK Ltd, Winchester House, 259-269 Old Marylebone Road, London NW1 5RA.
No purchase necessary. This promotion is open only to United Kingdom participants who complete the survey or who submit their name and contact information via the alternative entry method detailed in the complete survey. Rules posted on the www.isc2.org/survey website. Void where prohibited by law. The promotion begins on May 1, 2009 and ends on May 31, 2009. There will be one prize drawing, in the UK. For a complete list of the Official Rules visit www.isc2.org/survey.