Every business faces the possibility of external attacks, but the real threat could be buried within, in the form of the disgruntled employee, says Dan Raywood.
Silent Circle has announced that it is to close down its secure email service.
Microsoft will issue eight bulletins on next week's Patch Tuesday, including three that are rated as critical.
When a term gets boring but is still relevant, it may be time to rebrand it and look at a new way to make it matter and heard.
Older research that has not fixed general problems should not be forgotten in the face of new challenges.
- ISSA chapter meeting looks at regulation and penetration testing
- (ISC)2: 'We constantly look at ways to make our members stronger'
- EC releases guidelines on locking up cyber criminals
- Women in Security mentoring scheme launched
- Mobile Helix secure data with HTML5 offering
- CISSP - more than words?
- Tale of a risk assessor delights Eurovision
- Sharing outside the Box
- HP seeks secret sauce to fill the gaps
- AhnLab announces entry into the UK
- Cyber slings and arrows
- The circle of vulnerability management
- In Jack Daniel's infosec fantasy world
- SC Magazine Awards Europe 2013 - highlights
- Video interview: Palo Alto Networks at Infosec 2013