SC Magazine is to host the Data On The Move conference in February.
Discover how to profitably balance the business needs of increased flexibility and availability with your need for security at SC Magazine's inaugural Data On The Move conference in central London.
As business needs are moving away from the office, but this trend presents new challenges to the security of your data and systems. Can you and your budget keep up with this change as the office goes mobile?
The conference will be held on Tuesday 24th February 2009 at the Ibis Earls Court, Central London. If you book before 27 November you can save up to £100 and speakers will include;
- Daniel Barriuso, Head of IT Risk EMEA, Credit Suisse
- Patrick Tarpey, Head of Information Systems Security, Ofcom
- Jon Marchant, Director of Information Systems Operations, The Co-operative Financial Services
- Ellis Parry, Global Privacy Officer, AstraZeneca UK Limted
- Julian Parkin, Privacy Programme Director, Barclays
- Louis Botha, Group Information Risk Manager, Centrica plc
- Sophie Hanim, Employee Engagement Manager, Energy Saving Trust
- Paul Loft, Information Security Officer, Kent Police