Information Security Consultant / PCI QSA
Adeptis Group are currently recruiting an Information Security Consultant / PCI QSA for a permanent position with a leading Information Security Consulting Firm.
If not already qualified as a PCI QSA, the business will support you through to this qualification. The ideal candidates will have strong Information Security GRC / Audit experience, and have implemented, maintained r audited compliance to ISO 27001 or PCI DSS standards.
This is a home working / client site role, and some travel across the UK will be required.
- Experience in an Audit / Compliance Consultant position working on the implementation of Governance and Risk Management processes and solutions for ISO27001, PCI DSS
- Experience across multiple industry sector, and ideally experience working in professional services / consultancy
- Full lifecycle Information Security Consultancy across PCI DSS and ISO 27001 security standards, from the initial consultation and pre-sales phase to the delivery and ongoing BAU
- Subject-matter expertise on projects delivering business solutions that impact security compliance certifications
- Experience conducting internal audits on security processes and policies to ensure industry standards are maintained (ISO 27001, PCI-DSS…)
- Develop, review and maintain security policies, standards and procedures
- Detailed report writing
- Risk mitigation consulting and remediation / improvement advice
- Experience managing and influencing stakeholders
Salary will range with experience but expect from £65,000 - £75,000
Location: London (home working / client site)
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
For more information, please call Hubert Colvin at Adeptis Group on +44 (0) 1273 855 350
Please apply via the link or send your CV to h.colvin(at)adeptisgroup.com
Adeptis Group - The Global Leader in Cyber Security Staffing
Apply for Information Security Consultant / PCI QSA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly