Security Consultant (GDPR,DPA), London/Hemel/Reading up to £70k
InfoSec People, the IT Security Recruitment specialists, are seeking a Security Consultant for an excellent opportunity with a major IT Solutions Provider to provide consulting services across a broad spectrum of clients.
The role is focused on assisting clients with advice and adherence to Data Protection and GDPR.
This role will suit a candidate who is ex-CLAS or a current Senior/Lead CCP and we are happy to take applications from candidates currently in process with the CCP at these levels.
- IT Security Management, Policies, Procedures, Standards and Guidelines
- Strong Data Protection/GDPR knowledge/Experience
- Risk Assessment
- Privacy and Compliance
- Conversant with security best practices (including ISO27001 and ISF) and relevant security legislation
- Security Operations and Incident Handling
- Ex-CLAS or current Lead/Senior CCP (or in process)
- IT Security Architecture
- Maintain awareness and understanding of security information risk management and assurance frameworks/approaches relevant to customer account.
- Experience consulting with Government Agencies
- Experience consulting with Commercial organisations (Financial sector)
- Physical Assessments (both internal and external)
- Third Party supplier assessments
Please email a copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
Apply for Security Consultant (GDPR,DPA), London/Hemel/Reading up to £70k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly