Basic Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 DOE
Benefits: Performance related bonus scheme, contributory pension, healthcare, generous holiday allowance, fully supported continuous professional development
Nettitude is a technically driven IT consultancy based in the heart of Warwickshire. We advise and deliver high level IT security consultancy to a wide range of business's including brand names, market leaders and prestigious international plc's. Established seven years ago, we have seen unrivalled success in our niche market and continue to exceed growth expectations.
Working within both the public and private sector Nettitude delivers security solutions, manages and supports customer environments, performs in-depth penetration testing and vulnerability scanning assessments, as well as audits and consults on a wide range of security requirements and regulations.
Reporting to the technical manager, you will be involved in running vulnerability assessments and security penetration tests, on live customer environments. These tests will consist of compliance vulnerability scans (For Payment Card Industry (PCI) requirements), web application assessments, external infrastructure testing, (in firewalls, van's, mail servers, etc) as well as assisting the team on wider social engineering and internal assessments.
You will be fully trained with the aim of being responsible for testing work including documenting all exposures, and providing technical feedback to the client and the Nettitude account management team.
The candidate will be also be given the opportunity to be involved in providing security support services within Nettitude's helpdesk function as appropriate.
- Graduate calibre in a computer science, computer network or computer security discipline at 2.1 or 1st standard or equivalent relevant work experience
- Keen interest in security testing with an aptitude to learn quickly
- Work well within a team, yet take personal ownership of tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills commensurate with offering this high level of service to clients
- Career ambitions to improve skills and knowledge
- CEH or equivalent relevant qualification
- Good working knowledge of vulnerability assessment tools (open source and commercial)
- Understanding of TCP/IP, networking and firewalls
- Web applications development experience/knowledge
- Proven ability to communicate pro-actively and positively with clients and colleagues
- CEH or similar related qualification advantageous
- Excellent basic salary plus benefits package including medical healthcare cover, pension, performance bonus
- Working with a dedicated team of professional ethical hackers and security consultants
- Security training in the penetration testing & security arena
- Relaxed and motivated team environment
For more information go to www.nettitude.com/careers.aspx