We are delighted to reveal the finalists for the following awards in the overall category of Threat Solutions. Please be sure to join us on Awards Night, Tuesday 7 June 2016, at Old Billingsgate – a stunning venue on the Thames in the heart of the City of London – to find out who the winners will be.
Further announcements of the finalists in other award categories will be made on this site today – keep checking back for details or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/scmagazineuk for updates.
Best Fraud Prevention Solution
- Easy Solutions
- NuDetect by NuData Security
- F5 WebSafe and F5 MobileSafe by F5 NETWORKS
- ThreatMetrix Digital Identity Network by ThreatMetrix
- Behavioral Biometrics Takes on Fraud by BioCatch
Best Identity Management Solution
- Shell Control Box 4 F2 by Balabit
- IBM Security Identity Governance and Intelligence (IGI) by IBM
- Identity Service by Centrify
- Dell One Identity Manager by Dell Security
- PowerBroker by BeyondTrust
Best Managed Security Service
- CNS Mosaic by CNS Group
- Managed Threat Detection (MTD) Service by SecureData
- Cloud Defender by Alert Logic
- Digital Guardian Managed Security Program by Digital Guardian
- Countercept by MWR InfoSecurity
- Threat2Alert by Nettitude
Best Mobile Security Solution
- Pulse Secure by BeyondTrust
- MaaS360 Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) by IBM
- MatrixSSE by INSIDE Secure
- AirWatch Enterprise Mobility Management by AirWatch
For more information about the awards and to book your tickets for the gala Awards Night, visit the SC Awards Europe website: www.SCAwardsEurope.com.
Old Billingsgate is the new venue for this year's SC Awards 2016 Europe. Join us!