The third annual THINK™ Charity conference of the Charities Security Forum will be taking place in May.
Speakers will give focused and concise speeches followed by an open-mic interactive panel.
Some of this year's themes include:
- The latest threats facing charities and raising awareness in an organisation
- Where vulnerabilities lie online and what to do to “plug the gaps”
- What changes are coming out of the EU in terms of data protection and information governance and how it will affect a charity, its staff and stakeholders
- How to compile a working code of conduct for safe and effective data usage
- Big 7 take home security steps to implement right away
This year's charity recipient will be the Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity (GOSH) for 10 percent of the proceeds.
Registration and further programme details can be found here.